MBS Core 90 Mountain Board
MBS Core 90
The MBS Core 90 is a fantastic choice for anybody looking at kiting or for those juniors who wish to tackle the hills in style.
Information about the MBS Core 90 Mountainboard
Combining lightweight T1 tires and Twistar hubs with the shortest composite deck available,
makes this a fantastic choice for anybody looking at kiting or for those juniors who wish to tackle the hills in style.
The Core 90 is fully compatible with high-end MBS components such as Matrix channel trucks and F3 bindings.
- 15.5" ALL TERRAIN SKATE TRUCKS
- F2 VELCRO STRAP BINDINGS
- T1 TREAD
- POWER LAMINATE COMPOSITE DECK
- TWISTAR "TWIST AND LOCK" HUBS
- BRAKE COMPATIBLE
- OVERALL WEIGHT 12.0lbs / 5.4kg
- OVERALL LENGTH 40.9" / 103.9cm
- AXLE TO AXLE LENGTH 33.6" / 85.4cm
- DECK LENGTH 36.0" / 91.4cm
- DECK CONSTRUCTION PLC
- DECK STIFFNESS 2
- DECK TIP ANGLE 20 degrees
- TRUCK WIDTH 15.5" / 39.4cm
- AXLE O.D. 9.5mm O.D.
- BINDING F2 Velcro Strap
- TIRE 8" / 20.3cm
- HUB Twistar
- BEARING 9.5X28mm